Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Sunday Stealing - What's your favorite?

 

Sunday Stealing - What's your favorite?

 Stolen from SwapBot

1. What's your favorite animal?   Dog

2. What's your favorite book?  so many

3. What's your favorite color?  all of them

4. What's your favorite dessert? pie

5. What's your favorite drink?  Pepsi or Sweet Tea

6. What's your favorite food?  Mexican

7. What's your favorite hobby?  reading

8. What's your favorite movie? I don't think, I have one.

9. What's your favorite restaurant?  El Lago

10. What's your favorite sandwich?  club

11. What's your favorite season? fall

12. What's your favorite series? Heartland

13. What's your favorite snack? whales or goldfish

14. What's your favorite sport to watch?  baseball and football

15. What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast?  eggs/toast/hashbrowns




3 comments:

  1. I do like Mexican food, although the last time I went, I lost my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mexican food. We don't have it that often, sadly. I will have to rectify that.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband likes those goldfish. They bother me so I don't eat them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.