Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Sunday Stealling - Summer

 

Sunday Stealling - Summer

 Stolen from SwapBot


1. What is the hottest temperature you've seen this summer so far?   mid 90's F

2. What is your favorite summer beverage?  Sweet Tea

3. Have you seen any fireflies/lightning bugs yet? Cicadas?  yes to fireflies.  I never did see the 

cicadas or hear them.  My husband heard them when he was out.

4. What are the last 3 things you bought online?  lesson plan book, paper mate felt tip pens for

 work, pajama shirt.

5. Where do locals go to cool off?  the lake, pools or a water park called White Water.  Many

 just stay in out of the heat or go to the movies.

6. Where did you buy your last postcard and what was on the pc?  We do not travel much, but I think

we picked up a post car when we went to Disney World, but that was 20 years ago, so I don't

remember what it looked like.

7. What's your favorite summertime scent?  Fresh Linen from B&B

8. What kind of a/c do you have - central, room, fans only, chillers, none and what temperature do you set it to?

We have central heat and air and we have ceiling fans.  The temperature is set at 72º.

9. Do you have a summer vacation planned and if so, where are you really going??  no plans

10. What are your favorite summer activities?  swimming/tanning, but I don't do that much anymore.

11.  What's your favorite summertime food?  BLT

12. Did you ever go to summer school?  no, they didn't offer it when I was a kid...I don't think they 

did anyway.  I would have wanted to go.  I loved school.

13. What's your favorite summertime memory?  We just had this question...probably our trip to 

Orange Beach, Alabama.

14. Do you like fireworks?  Love them, but they scare my dog.

15. How do you feel about the longer days of summer?  I love long days!






5 comments:

  1. Yes, the movies are a great way to use someone else's AC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house temp is set at 72*? Oh my gosh!! Mine is set on 79 and sometimes that feels cold... but our outside temps are mid-high 90s with heat indexes over 100. Fun questions and loved your answers! Have a good week ahead, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fireworks terrify our cat. During the day, we keep our thermostate on 74-75 but we turn it down to 72 or 73 at night. It is so hot here sometimes in the summer and most central air units can only chill about 20 degrees below the outside temp . . .so when it is 95-100, with a heat index of 105 . . .that is about as cool as we can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fireworks terrify my cats. Mid-90's seems quite hot to me. I still work in Centigrade though.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have a collection of post cards, but as times changed it sort of vanished. I don't even know where they went.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.