1. When was the last time you tried something new? Last Friday when my friend and I went out to eat at the Tea House. I tried that restaurant for the first time and I tried their coconut cake for the first time! I have been thinking about it ever since.
2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to? The people I work with...am I doing as good of a job as them...am I doing my part.
3. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say? Learn to say no.
4. What gets you excited about life? When I get to do things I want to do. I am so busy working and doing things for my mom or Josh that I do not do things for myself very often. When I went out with my friend to lunch...my mom called my house 3 times looking for me and then when I called her back she told me I could have come to her house to visit her instead. :/ I love to do things with her and I visit her every Friday, but if I plan something for myself I can never enjoy myself. She goes out with her friends, so I do not really feel sorry for her.
5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way? One decision can change your whole life path. It can be exciting too though.
6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago? Taking care of myself and getting Josh to the doctor sooner.
7. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know? HA! I ask so many questions!
8. Who do you love and what are you doing about it? My family. I tell them and I show them.
9. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree? My belief in Jesus Christ.
10. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? cooking different items, my co-workers teach me things all of the time.
11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength? strength, this is how I release emotion.
12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? not sure, I just do what I feel and let people judge away.
13. Do you celebrate the things you do have? I think so.
14. What is the difference between living and existing? taking chances
15. If not now, then when? God's timing
16. Have you done anything lately worth remembering? I had a fun day with my friend out eating lunch and shopping.
17. What does your joy look like today? my son
18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word? yes
19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend? We are all so critical of ourselves. I would not want to be friends with someone who is as hard as I am on myself.
20. Which activities make you lose track of time? Facebook and YouTube