Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Wednesday Medley- NATIONAL JOE DAY


http://tdorsaneo.blogspot.com/


National Joe Day - March 27

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.  Who is your favorite "Joe/Jo" and what can you tell us about him or her?  I have an Uncle Joe.  He is my dad's oldest brother and is still living, but very sick.  He has alzheimer's...my dad also had alzheimer's.  It is such a sad disease.
2.  Who were you named for and do you or did you know that person?  I was named after my Aunt Linda...my middle name anyway..is Lynn.
3.  Do you have a middle name and do you like it/use it?  It is fine, I never use it...it is Lynn.  I mean, I do use it as my middle name, but I do not go by Lynn or call myself Lori Lynn or anything.  My dad called me Lori Lynn all of the time.
4.  Have you ever named your car?  Tell us about it, please!  I have never done that.  I had a friend in high school that did though.
5.  Tell us the name of a fictional character you have never forgotten and why you remember it so well.  Boo Radley from To Kill A Mockingbird.  I love that book and all of the symbolism, but when I was in college I dated a guy that always called me Boo because I was always looking out the window seeing what people were doing.  I did that when I was in high school too...looking for my neighbor.  I do not do it as much anymore.  I guess I am busy enough now...but I always remembered it because I think it made me look at myself and ask myself if I was too nosey.  It also made me laugh when I was in college.
6.  Share something random with us about your week.  I watched some NCAA women's basketball this week...the college I went to is in there and I was watching them.  Missouri State University.  They won, I am so excited.  We have not been in the tournament in a long time.
                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is one more sigtag from my friend Gloria.
http://gloriafiles.bravehost.com/

9 comments:

  1. An intereting post! I go by a shortened version of my middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lori Lynn! That is super cute together and it sounds like something a Dad woudl call you! Adorable! Prayers for your Uncle Joe...that is such a horrible disease! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your team and their win!! Lori, I enjoyed your answers and learning about your favorite Joe and your middle name!! Thanks for joining the Medley this week!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your new Spring background, Lori! Would you believe, I've never read (or seen) To Kill a Mockingbird. Definitely belongs on my bucket list. (Do people even do that anymore?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, always look out the window to see what's going on... Í'm a little nosy that way! LOL Loved your answers! Have a great rest of your Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori Lynn, that's cute! I was peeking out our front shutters the other night as our neighbors were having a big party and I just wanted to see. Guess that's being nosey as well. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  7. When both my names were put gather I was in deep doodoo.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just dropping in to say, God Bless, it's nice to meet you, and I hope you'll have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lori, it's nice to meet you. Alzheimer's is a terrible and very sad disease. My mother passed from it's complications. Thank you for your comment on Wednesday Medley. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.