1. Who is your favorite "Joe/Jo" and what can you tell us about him or her? I have an Uncle Joe. He is my dad's oldest brother and is still living, but very sick. He has alzheimer's...my dad also had alzheimer's. It is such a sad disease.
2. Who were you named for and do you or did you know that person? I was named after my Aunt Linda...my middle name anyway..is Lynn.
3. Do you have a middle name and do you like it/use it? It is fine, I never use it...it is Lynn. I mean, I do use it as my middle name, but I do not go by Lynn or call myself Lori Lynn or anything. My dad called me Lori Lynn all of the time.
4. Have you ever named your car? Tell us about it, please! I have never done that. I had a friend in high school that did though.
5. Tell us the name of a fictional character you have never forgotten and why you remember it so well. Boo Radley from To Kill A Mockingbird. I love that book and all of the symbolism, but when I was in college I dated a guy that always called me Boo because I was always looking out the window seeing what people were doing. I did that when I was in high school too...looking for my neighbor. I do not do it as much anymore. I guess I am busy enough now...but I always remembered it because I think it made me look at myself and ask myself if I was too nosey. It also made me laugh when I was in college.
6. Share something random with us about your week. I watched some NCAA women's basketball this week...the college I went to is in there and I was watching them. Missouri State University. They won, I am so excited. We have not been in the tournament in a long time.