1. If you had to teach something, what would you teach? I am a teacher. I teacher special education preschool and that is where I would stay.
2. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life? I have no regrets.
3. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of? probably, but I try not to.
4. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most? family and health
5. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right? I always do what is right.
6. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? Sometimes I like to think I stopped aging in my 30's...hee, hee.
7. Would you break the law to save a loved one? It depends...maybe.
8. What makes you smile? My son...he spent the whole day talking to me, he seemed so happy and if you have been following me...you know this is a big deal! :) He seemed so happy and laughed a lot.
9. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? I don't think so.
10. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? Be Kind!
11. If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? Nothing and I would be dead now. How depressing! Hee, hee.
12. What do we all have in common besides our genes that makes us human? compassion, love, hope, drive, etc, etc. We have more in common than we have differences.
13. If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose? To Kill A Mockingbird...so many writing techniques to teach. Good book too.
14. Would you rather have less work or more work you actually enjoy doing? more
15. What is important enough to go to war over? freedom
16. Which is worse, failing or never trying? never trying
17. When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing? Oh I hate that...I hear myself a lot when I am in bed.
18. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? Well, I am not sure...I think I found out last week I take way more time to get ready and that is the case with my co-workers too. They think I am crazy for getting up and taking so long to get ready in the morning, but other than that...I am not sure how other people do things.
19. What does ‘The American Dream’ mean to you? home and a job, happiness, freedom and family.
20. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? just the mix that I am