1. When did someone come to your rescue and can you tell us about it? Maybe my co-worker...we help each other out all of the time. We work with children that can have difficult behavior. It is just easier to have each other to depend on for help.
2. When did you help someone out of a jam and can you tell us about it? See above. I am there for my co-worker as well.
3. What are your thoughts on being a good Samaritan? Some states (like Florida) have even passed Good Samaritan laws so you don't get into trouble with the law for trying to help someone. I think it is great to help people. It is also good to have those laws to protect those that try to help.
4. Thursday is National Pi Day. It's a fun play on the date 3.14. Will you have some pie to celebrate? Probably not
5. Did you know that Pi is the most studied number in mathematics? Are you good with numbers? Goodness no! Math is my worst subject.
6. Tell us something random about your week. So remember Wacky Wednesday last week? This week we are having Pirate/Prince or Princess day tomorrow. I am going to be a Pirate. We have also had parent /teacher conferences this week. Next week is Spring Break. Here is my picture of me on Wacky Wednesday. We ended up not doing our hair pink. My name for the day was Mrs. Frizzle and all of the kids had different old names too.