The first spring flowers are usually daffodils, dandelions, lilies,
tulips, iris. and lilacs. Which one of those choices is your favorite?
Have you seen any yet? My crocus and daffodils have bloomed and one of my tulips have started coming up. I am not sure about the irises, I need to go check on them. I kind of favor irises, I think they are so pretty and smell amazing.
2. What is your least favorite thing about spring? allergies
3. Okay, what puts a spring in your step? The sun...no joke, I am so motivated when the sun is out.
4. What is your favorite springtime song? Some of my favorite songs are "Summer" songs, but I will say "Centerfield" by John Fogerty since baseball is getting ready to start in the Spring.
5. What really says spring to you? grass needing to be mowed, leaves growing on the trees and flowers blooming. Basically everything turning green again.
6. Tell us something random about your week. I am on Spring Break this week, so Josh and I have been busy with dental appointments and my chiropractor appointment...I will get my hair done Wednesday and Josh has an appointment to get his hair cut on Thursday. I stay busy over my breaks. I hate to take off work.