1. Are you able to pass by a plate of cookies and not take one or are you a bit of a 'Cookie Monster'? Goodness, no! I LOVE cookies, I am definitely a cookie monster! I would for sure stop and grab a cookie.
2. Tell us about your favorite cookie. Have your tastes changed since you were a kid? I love Snickerdoodles and chocolate chip...both homemade of course.
3. Enquiring minds want to know if you are a dunker and, if so, do you dunk in milk, coffee, or tea? no dunking
It is that time of year and they are selling them on every corner and
in front of every store! Do you buy Girl Scout cookies and if you do,
which is your favorite? I usually do buy Girl Scout cookies, but I did not this year. I like to try new ones, but Thin Mints cannot be beat.
5. Raw cookie dough. Yay or Nay? Yay, but I do not eat it anymore. I loved eating it when I was younger.
6. Please tell us something random about your week!! Today will be Wacky Wednesday at the preschool! Last Friday we celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday and we will do something special to celebrate every Wednesday all month long on Wednesday. Today we plan to wear our Dr. Seuss shirts and some really huge crazy shoes over our tennis shoes. We are also going to spray our hair pink. My hair will be in pig tails too. It is a super fun day. I hope I can find some Oreos to give the kids too!