Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blogger

I could have just died last night. I was looking in blogger and there is a new section for design of your blog. Well, I thought I would play with it. It messed up my blog so bad and I couldn't get it back to normal. Then I remembered I have the minima template on my blog for the preschool, so I grabbed it and put it in here at this blog. I was able to get it back to normal pretty quick after that. I just figured they would have kept the old templates too, but they didn't..at least I didn't find them.
Karl had to work last night, so Josh and I ran to Walgreens and I picked up some facial masque and I did a facial on myself. I usually do one every week, but I ran out of my masque and I couldn't find any of the other kind I buy, so I found a new one at Walgreens.
I also gave Molly a bath. Josh and I never did make it to the library.
I do not think we have any plans for Saturday. Maybe we can all relax. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man Lori, I'm glad you were able to put your blog back together. I think I'll pass on the new design thing or make sure I somehow back up my current template.

    Which facial mask did you get? How did you like it? Which one do you normally get? (So many questions for a Sat am)

    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori;

    Happy Saturday. I too use the minima template and have looked at the new setup blogger has with the new templates and designs. I chose one background and 3 column template and previewed it just to see if I liked it and I must say I did. But I decided to stay with the one I have as I'm getting too lazy to keep making new siggies and mini days to match. LOL!
    You can back up your current template and it will save to your pc if you want to try again or just preview a new look like I did. Hope this helped.

    It's been a long time since I gave myself a facial. I may just buy one to do it next time I go shopping. They do make you feel better.

    Have a lovely weekend my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori, ooh that would have been scary to think you messed up your blog. I will remember not to play around with the templates or that could easily happen to me. I don't mind changing the backgrounds cos it's pretty easy but I leave everything else well alone.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.