Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

running errands

Josh and I went to the dentist yesterday. He had no cavities and I had one. I have to go back in 2 weeks...bummer. Yay for Joshua though.
Josh has been taking great care of Molly. She only had one accident in the house yesterday. Mandy is playing with her a little more.
I have a few errands to run today. I may take Josh to the library to pick up some books.
Karl got some of the virus files off my computer, but now it will not let me connect to the internet so I am still on Karl's computer. It will let me get e-mail. It is strange. I guess the virus software had expired and we thought we had downloaded a new version, but we had not put in the code to activate it. That is why we are having all of these problems with my computer.

**Judy, I have been trying to visit you, but your tagboard is down...my computer has a virus, so I cannot e-mail you, but I just wanted you to know I was by**

6 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday Lori;

    Talk about viruses, I scanned my laptop this morning with Microsoft Security Essentials and it cleaned off a Trojan virus and then it deleted a program called RegCure I bought last year and said the program was a threat. It's a registry cleaner. I had read it was not what it claimed to be and didn't give it a thought. But the MSE program did. LOL!! You can download the MSE program for free. Just google it. I've had no problems since using it.

    Have a lovely day my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori! It's so good to read you again! Your blog is just beautiful....perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori - yes, I know my tag board has been sporadic. I have contacted them for over a week now, & they are supposed to have it fixed by tonight. It's been such a pain!

    Viruses are a major pain to get off of a computer. The last one I got, we had to finally just get me new new computer. No matter what, it never did work the same. I hope you can get your fixed soon. So good to see you blogging regularly! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say hello and say thanks for checking in on me. Your so sweet.

    So sorry to hear about your computer virus. Aren't they a pain. I hope it all gets sorted soon for you, probably not as much as Karl.

    Glad you all are enjoying Molly. She's precious. :)

    Hope you are having a great week.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Lori,
    Congrats to Josh for having no cavities! I was cavity free my last visit for the first time in a long time ;) Sorry about the virus. I have been so lucky all these years to escape them! Hope you get it all fixed and get rid of the virus. Great news about Molly ;) only one accident is good. Have a wonderful evening!
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori! That is wonderful Josh not having any cavities! HOpe you get your computer back soon! Have a wonderful day! ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.