Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

church and laundry

We had a nice relaxing Saturday and didn't do too much. We went out to dinner with Karl's sister, her husband and their son last night. It was fun, we ended up visiting for a long time and then Josh spent the night with them.
Today we are going to church. We have missed the past two weeks. I was sick one week and Josh's sunburn last week kept us home. Then we need to run to Wal~Mart and pick up something for me to take to class to eat. My class schedule is weird (12-5:30). I am not hungry before I leave for class and I am definitely hungry by the end of the day. I need to plan better. I will take something with me and eat in class. The teacher said that was fine and the class was all eating in class last time. I was starving the other day after class and lab. Let's see, I also need to do laundry and maybe clean a little. Have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, We did have a great time at the party thank you..

    What kind of class are you taking this summer? It seems you are always in school!

    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    I love your new July 4th theme :) Hope you are enjoying your Sunday! Have a wonderful week ahead!
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori!
    I love the July 4th theme you are using, so cute!
    Hope you are having a nice evening.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday & Flag Day Lori;

    Your new 4th of July theme fits perfectly for today too. 12-5:30 is a long time to go without eating. With me, I would probably come home and eat everything in the house. LOL! I'm glad you are bringing food with you now. Have a lovely day my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.