2. How many languages can you speak? really just one (English), but I did take a lot of French classes, Spanish and I know some sign language.
3. What was the last book you read? She Believes by Debbie Lindell
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit? Europe...all of it. I would also like to go to Hawaii.
5. Top 5 fictional characters? Batman, Winnie the Pooh, Jay Gatsby The Great Gatsby), Charlie Brown, Midge Maisel (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel)
6. Something you miss from your childhood? Family, many have passe away now.
7. What skill do you wish you had? I wish I were more articulate
8. Tell us an interesting fact. I do not really know how to answer this question, so I will just say something about myself. I have 3 dogs! I have a pembroke welsh corgi named Mandy 11 years, a corgi/blue heeler mix named Molly 8 years old and a black lab named Meisha. Meisha found us, she showed up at our doorstep as a little puppy and has been with us ever since. Meisha is 7 years old. I love those crazy dogs like children. There is an eclipse Sunday night...there is a general fact. Hahahaha
9. What was your favourite subject in school? Choir, I could relax and enjoy myself.
10. Favourite planet? Earth, I wish I could visit everywhere, it is truly beautiful.
11. Which historical figure fascinates you and why? I seem to be drawn to the monarchy. I enjoyed learning about Catherine the Great and also Queen Victoria
12. Favourite mythical creature? unicorn
13. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories? not really
14. What is your favourite word? awesome....I say it a lot
15. Do you have any obsessions right now? The Kansas City Chiefs and The St. Louis Cardinals...all of the time.
16. Do you play any instruments? no
17. What’s your worst habit? picking at my cuticles.
18. Do you have a collection of anything? Maybe Christmas ornaments...I had a few collections, but I have thinned them over the years.
19. What’s your biggest ‘what if’? What if I win the lottery? Hee, hee
20. What is your favourite fairy tale? Cinderella
21. Have you ever dyed your hair? Is there a colour you’d like to dye it? I get highlights in my hair, but I do not have all over color.
22. If you could learn one language overnight, which would you choose? Probably sign language would be best for my job teaching kids with special needs.
23. What’s the most useless thing you know how to do? I can remember kid songs and commercials from years ago.
24. What’s the most important change that should be made to your country’s education system? I do not like how the upper grade levels are always having to test the kids....I hate it for the kids. Curriculum is not really a huge problem at the preschool level, but I have seen problems at the K-12 levels. Trust the teachers to teach.