Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Sunday Stealing- Joy

https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/



 
 1.   Are you filled with joy today?  I go back to work on Monday, so I am a little sad, but I will be fine once I get there.

 2.   Has it been a rough week? 
no, I was able to rest some and do some shopping too.

 3.   If given the opportunity, would you like to star in a musical? 
no, my voice is not good enough to be in a musical.  I wanted to do this when I was young, but no...my voice.

  4.  Name one person you’d take a bullet for. 
My son Josh
   
  5.  Did you trip over anything today? 
no
   
  6.  Last time you painted a picture? 
probably when I was little, I never paint for myself anymore.
   
  7.  Is your favorite color yellow? 
no, but I do love yellow!
   
   8. Were you born in a hospital? Do you know the name of the person that delivered you? 
yes in a hospital and no I do not know the name of the doctor.
   
   9. Have you ever had a friend or relative that’s incarcerated? 
unfortunately yes

   10. Do you enjoy romantic movies, even when they’re cliche? 
yes, oh how I love those Hallmark movies.

    11.Would you rather watch a movie or listen to music?
it depends on my mood, but usually watch a movie.
  
    12.Ever been to Rhode Island? 
no

    13.Can you tell the difference between a Scottish & an Irish accent? 
not really
   
    14. Can you read music?
no
  
    15.Have you been to McDonald’s in the past month? 
yes


9 comments:

  1. I like reading people's answers to these and did one myself today.
    Hope y our sunday is special :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lori, great answers today, prayers going to your return to work that you return as fresh employee that can get the most accomplished.

    happy week ahead

    https://heavygators.blogspot.com/2019/01/stealing-sunday-joy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to go back to work Monday also. I am not looking forward to it BUT I will go with a smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know just what you mean about going back to school--I was fine when I got there and got the energy of the students but I sure didn't want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy going back to work - I wish I were well enough to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back to work... sigh. I enjoyed your answers to today's fun questions! Wishing you a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like none of us Sunday Stealers can carry a tune. Maybe we should all get together and put on the world's worst musical? LOL Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a retired teacher at age 68 (15) years out of the classroom, one thing I especially remember was that sad sinking feeling when it was time to go back to work after a lovely break.. and yes, it is so busy, one can’t help but get over it the moment they cross the threshold!...I feel you pain. Have a wonderful second half of the year . I pray your students will have grown in maturity and good behavior and are ready and rarin’ to go this week👍👍😉

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about the return to work, but at least it sounds like you had a nice week off. Now that I'm retired, I do sometimes miss the excitement of returning to work after the holidays. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.