2. Unusual food combinations you enjoy. Candy corn and peanuts
3. Your best cure for hiccups. drink water or hold my breath. I do not think either works though.
4. Something you have never done but would like to try. I would just like to travel to new places.
5. A routine you do every day without fail. My whole morning is a routine. If it is different, I will run late.
6. Something new you've recently learned. Our local news station was talking about how the hottest temperature ever recorded was actually in the Earth and not on the Sun or Mercury.
7. Your keenest sense. It used to be my vision, but my eyes are failing me as I age. I think my sense of smell is the most keen now.
8. Whether you prefer cooking or cleaning up. I clean as I cook, it is just part of cooking for me, but I guess I prefer cooking.
9. Where were you the last time you saw the sun rise. Friday, I always see it rising as I drive to work.
10. A recent time you were embarrassed. I am easily embarrassed, but I will go with my mammogram being embarrassing. It was my first one this year. My summer was all kinds of embarrassing with my pap, mammogram and the other doctor's appointments with awkward questions. Hahahahaha, everything was fine though.
11. An everyday sound that delights you. kids laughing or even just talking to each other.
12. The last conversation you had with a stranger. Friday, I was talking to a lady at the Dollar General.