Well, I do love croissants when they are fresh, but day-old croissants
need to be turned into a donut. I happen to really like the croissants
that have a donut-like glaze on them! Sugar overload but so good.
So... do you like croissants? What is your favorite way to eat them? I love croissants, they are good as the bread of a sandwich with ham and cheese...or I love them with cinnamon also.
2. Speaking of food... How do you handle stress? I think as I age I stress eat, but I haven't always done this. I also pray when I have stress too.
3. Out of the negative emotions of greed, anger, jealousy, and hate, which one would you say affects you the most? It depends on the day, but maybe jealousy. I try to not let myself get caught up in these types of emotions. It is hard sometimes though.
4. Out of the positive emotions of compassion, positivity, enthusiasm, and initiative, which one is your biggest strength? It also depends on the day, but I will say enthusiasm. These are the types of emotions I think I try to display.
5. What do you get every time you go grocery shopping, other than the staples such as bread, milk, butter, flour, sugar... Pepsi...some drink coffee for caffeine, I drink Pepsi.
6. Please tell us something random about your week so far. My jury duty was cancelled on Monday! I was so happy. Maybe I can go when it is not so cold. In was glad I did not have to miss work. We get a snow day today too! It is too cold and there is a little snow on the ground also causing problems on the road. Yay!