1. It may be a little shocking, but National Static Electricity Day is January 9!! Do you often get shocked often when you touch metal? Here are some things to avoid! I do get shocked a lot! I do most of the things below, I just haven't tried carrying a metal pen. That might help me!
2. There are actually two "National" days worthy of mention! It is also National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day. Our men and women working in many areas of law enforcement put their lives on the line for us daily. Do you know someone working in law enforcement who you can thank today? Well, I might be able to thank our school officer. His name is Officer Sean. He is usually really busy. I have some friends I went to college with that are detectives and such. I am not in contact with them much anymore.
3. At our house right now it is all about football. Joe's Philadelphia Eagles barely won their game on Sunday to move forward in the playoffs and another chance to play in the Super Bowl this year. Do you have a favorite team in the playoffs or does football make you yawn? Is there a Super Bowl party in your future, no matter the teams playing? I am a Kansas City Chiefs fan and we are still in the playoffs, we play the Colts on Saturday. We watch the Superbowl no matter who is in it. I enjoy the commercials and halftime.
4. Speaking of parties, there is always lots of food at parties I attend. Tell us a weird food combination that you really enjoy (or have enjoyed). It doesn't have to be party food. I am not sure if this counts or not, but I love candy corn mixed with peanuts. It tastes like a Payday...yummy!
5. Since we are on games and parties, what game have you spent the most hours playing? Several years ago there was a game on Facebook called Frontierville. I LOVED that game. It got to where it would not load on my computer though and I had to quit playing.
6. Tell us something random about your week so far. I started back to work on Monday, we had a meeting and the kids came back on Tuesday. I wanted to come home all day Monday, but when the kids came back, I was fine. Wednesday, I go get my hair done. I am excited about that. It is really long.