Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme- More About You

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/

1.   How late did you stay up last night and why?  It was about 10:30PM and I couldn't sleep, so more like midnight before I fell asleep.

2.   If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?  I would really love living by the ocean I think, but I also think I would miss Missouri.  It is my home.  I probably would never actually leave...but who knows.  We never know what life will bring us.


3.   Which of your friends lives closest to you?  My friend Malinda lives in the same town as me.


4.   Who was the last person you took a picture of?  Josh (my son).  

2 comments:

  1. Morning Lori. Love the theme in here, very pretty. Like you I could never live anywhere else but my home state. I tried in 2005 I moved to California but came back to NY less than a year later in 2006. Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting questions and answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.