Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Monday Madness- The Finish the Sentence Questions



Monday Madness: "The Finish This Sentence"Questions

 1. My uncle once...got into a fist

fight with my dad. :/

 2. Never in my life have I...been arrested.

3. When I was five my parents...I don't 

remember.

 4. High school was...a lot of fun for me.

 5. I will never forget to...feed my dogs.  

 6. Once I met 7... this reminds me of the  riddle/ rhyme I once met a man from St. Ives who had 7 wives...hahahaha. hmmm, I can't get that out of my mind.  I meet 7 kids and more every year.  So I will say kids.

7. There’s this boy I know...his name is Beau.  see....now I am rhyming too.---^

8. Once, at a bar, I...met up with a guy I had a crush on the entire time I was in college.  He took me out for some dinner, but that was as far as it went.  He was a baseball player in college.

9. By noon, I’m ...starving!

10. Last night I ...couldn't sleep.

These were fun.  Sorry I got derailed with the rhymes there for a bit.  Have a great Monday!



8 comments:

  1. Haha.. I liked the rhymes! I liked high school a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,

    I'm sure one or more of uncles got into fist fights when they were boys. :) Thank God, I have never been arrest! The ryhm about the man from St. Ives makes me think Lethal Weapon 3 with Samuel L. Jackson. Have a good day!

    Curious as a Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's awful that your uncle picked a fist fight with your dad. I can't imagine any of my uncles doing that. I've never been arrested, either...never even had a parking ticket. lol Starving at noon...ME TOO! Have a blessed week, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rhymes in your head made me giggle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had fun in high school--some of my dearest friends I made in high school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creative side is showing up today. Keep rhyming and have a lovely Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rhymes were fun!! You're a poet and don't know it!! Wishing you a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I'd had *your* high school experience instead of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.