Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Sunday Stealing- Personal Development

 



Personal Development



1. A person I like and why I like them
Lori...I worked with her at the Primary school, she is so positive
and never has a bad word to say about anyone or anything.

2. A famous person I’ve been compared to.
I am never compared to anyone famous.

3. Best thing that happened to me this week
This week felt normal at school as far as learning.  The 
kids are starting to get back into the swing of things.

4. Weird things I do when I’m alone.
Sometimes I like to talk to myself...talk things through.  I think 
it helps my brain focus and process what I am trying to figure out
or do.

5. How I’d spend $10,000  
Bills and a new dryer

6. My last night out in detail
I don't even remember.    

7. Something that makes me sad when I think about it.
When I remember something about my dad or Mandy.  I start missing
them so much.

8. Something I’m currently worrying about
Our dryer went out last weekend and we are not sure what is wrong with it, so
I am a little worried about either getting it fixed or having to buy a new one.
That and Karl is wanting to buy himself another car.

9. Something I do without realizing.
pick at my cuticles....horrible bad habit.

10. A drunken story
I started typing a story and realized I did not realize where we ended up. 
My roommates and I went to watch a football game with some of the guys
on the soccer team.  We got so wasted we were all holding hands in a
straight line and we walked across campus that way and like we were
trying to be sneaky...we walked down some crazy nature trail...not sure where
that was and explored the campus.  It was crazy and I don't even remember
going back to our rooms, but we did of course.  We had some crazy
nights when I was in college.  We had fun though.  So lucky no one was hurt.
 I am still friends with some of those people.

11. Something I regret  not taking art and also not finishing my dad's typing
class.  I did not think I would ever need to use typing skills (eye roll).

12. 5 things within touching distance.  Pepsi, glasses, phone, remote,
 Meisha (my lab).

13. Something I’ve lied about - at first saying I was ok with going back
to the elementary school.  I was not ok with that.  I was stressed out.
It has been really good though.

14. Lyrics that apply to my current mood : watching the Cardinals
and Cubs this weekend.  My favorite.
Thank you, John Fogerty! ("Centerfield") (With images) | Songs, Music lyrics,  Brown eyed handsome man
15. My longest relationship  I guess almost 50 years with my mom,
but 23 years with my husband if that is what you are looking for.



15 comments:

  1. Loved your answers... I do not think we eer really stop grieving our parents.. but it is usually a good cry.. more like a tearing up as I process through my mind the good memories that I get once in a while.. I will play that memory out for allit's worth! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, smiles. I was thinking I probably ought to have paid attention to the Shorthand courses in high school, I failed miserably. Does anyone even use Shorthand anymore? grin

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Lori, great answers, very open and true. One of the best things I took in high school was typing. I use it every day whereas some of the other things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. #11 typing skills are probably the skills I use most from my high school academic career!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell your hubby that until you're out of debt - no car. Call the service department of who'd you buy a new one from. To get the sale, they won't care about whether to charge you. Or not. I have been wrong before...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked all of your answers today.
    Glad going back to elementary school is working out.
    Have a good Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. On #11, my sons were upset when I insisted they all take typing and as they grew up they all thanked me for that. Typing is a good skill!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For #4 - I do that too - but usually when I am with other people (like in the office). And so do others - I work in IT - what do you expect? We are all a weird in that discipline.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another bunch of interesting questions! I didn't go to college right out of high school or I might have had some of those crazy nights too. I am almost 69 and have never been drunk. Don't plan to start now!! Loved your answers! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last question threw me a little bit, too. Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. #4 It's not weird, it's normal. Modern Life has caused this, as it's really REAAALLY hard to just focus nowadays.
    My mom was a clerk Typist at the L.A. County Law Library, so I got a typewriter when I was 10! She thought I'd follow in her footsteps I think.
    PS. I love your wall paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed your answers. I agree about #4. I think the people that don’t talk to themselves are the weird ones.

    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Until I had to Adult (and work outside the home), I believed Typing 101 was a waste of time. So glad to know going back to school is less stressful than you feared. Prayers lifted to everyone's safety!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd be lying if I said I thought Sunday's game was fun to watch, but your illustration does sum up how I feel about baseball. It draws a straight line from my past to my present. I'm also glad that I heard about Lou Brock while watching the Cubs/Cards. He had history with both teams, and was a real gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My dryer died just the other day. over 700 to replace.. 400 to fix. It never ends LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.