Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Monday Madness- Nobody Loves You When You're Down & Out

 

Welcome to the of Monday Madness I'm finally back. Judd here!  I was the first host of Sunday Stealing. I also was the host of The Rising Blogger. Our authors each week are Bud from WTIT: The Blog & Mimi Lenox of Mimi Writes.Thanks for stopping by! We hope you enjoy our questions.

Monday Madness: The Nobody Loves You When You're Down & Out Questions:


1. When did you last feel down and out?
Friday.  Josh was having a really bad time with his depression.

2. What do you do to feel sexy?  Take a shower and put on something nice.  I actually take the time to put on make-up too.  I also put on some nice lotion.  Ok, these are things I do everyday...except the lotion and trying to smell nice.  I guess that might be the only thing different I might do.

3. If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?   I would love to move from the town we live in.  It is toxic for Josh here.  I think this town just holds bad memories for him.  I would rather do that than take a vacation.  

4. What have you always wanted to do?  Go on more vacations and move Josh out of this town.

5.  What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time?  I appreciate that we have gone to a 4 day school week this year and I will be off on Monday.  I have to take Josh to the dentist today though.

6. If you could be someone else, who would you be and why?  I do not wish to be anyone else.

7. Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill.  Oh my goodness yes!  I had my first job at the local high school here and I was walking and waving at a student.  I ran right into a pole and hit my head.  It was hilarious.   That is not the only time I have done something stupid like that.  I was playing tennis once in college and I was chasing after the tennis ball and I flipped over a wire and fell on my face.  I wasn't hurt...again, it was funny.  My roommate that was playing me was so worried until I started laughing.  I had a nice bruise on my leg though.

8. What have you always wanted to do but haven't?  I would love to travel abroad.

9. What do you think about the talk about traveling to Mars?  I don't think about it.  I just listen when they actually do something.  I am very interested in space, but I am not worried if they go or not.

10.  If you could bring back someone who has passed, who would it be?  My dad.  This was when I graduated college.  He was probably my age now about 50.. and I was Josh's age...about 22.  He passed away 3 years ago.


 
Thanks for playing! We will see you see you next Monday (we hope!)- definitely!  Please don't stop the meme. 





7 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of your classic movie lover, Josh, and I have an idea for him. There's a movie meetup group that's gone online because of the pandemic. Josh would watch a movie on his own (free on Youtube) and then join a Zoom meetup to discuss it.
    https://www.meetup.com/Classic-Movies-Old-AND-New

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori - Your son sounds amazing. It's a hard road to walk and I'm sorry he is facing some challenges, especially during these difficult days. Gal's suggestion sounds like a great option for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really sorry your town is so toxic for Josh. I can sympathize. There was a time I wished I could get my daughter away from here. It has taken a long, long time and lots of heartache, but she's in a good place now and happy in our town. I'll be praying things get better for Josh, too. Have a great week, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize Josh had such a problem with the town you live in. Come on down to Florida!! We need teachers, too! I will keep Josh and all of you in my prayers for a good solution!! I enjoyed your answers and am sorry you lost your dad too soon. I did too. Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are watching some sort of inane Mars Mission drama and I think I'm with you, I don't care if they make it. lol.
    Sorry to hear about what Josh is going through, and wish that you could move away, too. The group that Gal suggested is a really good option.
    Now, just Go get sexy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.