Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Tuesday 4 meme- Musical Interlude

 



Musical Interlude

Welcome to Tuesday 4 in honor and memory of Toni Taddeo!
This week let's talk about music and songs that you love.


1.Can you name songs that remind  you of autumn ,
 spring, winter or summer?  I think for Autumn it would be 
Halloween songs (Monster Mash).  Not sure about Spring, 
Winter would be Christmas songs and Summer I think of songs
that were popular hits in the summer or beach music
 (Firework, Fun, Fun, Fun, Cruisin', Soak up the sun).

2.Do you like background music when eating or shopping?  Yes
 Do you play background music at home?  no

3.Christmas music begins playing some places as early as
 November just before Thanksgiving. Do you have a favorite
 Christmas song? If not, how about any seasonal song that you love?  
I do enjoy Christmas music in general.  I am not sure I have an
actual favorite though. Maybe Oh Holy Night.

4. Songs bring back memories. Would you share a song that triggers
 memories, good or bad, for you?  Really, any song from the 80's takes me
 back to high school, or late 80's early 90's to college.  I hear songs that make
 me think of certain people or just a certain time period in general.  There is
 not necessarily one song, there are a lot of them and that is why I enjoy
 listening to 80's stations.


10 comments:

  1. There are so many songs that bring back memories. It's good to listen to oldies to bring those memories back. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your answers today.
    I play Christmas music while I am decorating the inside of our home.
    Have a great Tuesday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I am anxious for tomorrow.
      Check my Blog tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. I always enjoy reading everyone's answers, Lori. I hope you have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music brings lot of memories for me! I like Christmas music very much. Thanks for joining in

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've gotten nostalgic about 80's music in the last few years. More often than not it's what's playing in my car and house. The college years were filled with so many fun times. And it reminds of how I felt when I was young. I enjoyed your answers, Lori. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fun batch this week. Interesting music answers! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like those song choices you picked! Enjoyed your answers and yes music from the 80's is always a pleasure to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your choices,, I love O HOLy NIght!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monster Mash- oh my goodness, I had forgot about that one! :) Great song choices- have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.