Pages

Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday Madness- The Hodgepodge Meme

                          

                                                    



The Hodgepodge Meme

  

 Welcome to the first edition of Monday Madness! I'm finally back. Judd here!  I was the first host of Sunday Stealing. I also was the host of The Rising Blogger. Our authors each week are Bud from WTIT: The Blog & Mimi Lenox of Mimi Writes. Our promise is to never post yes or no questions. We won't ask what you're wearing or ask what is the last song you heard. Thanks for stopping by! We hope you enjoy our first set of questions. 

1. You are at a party in a very bad mood. There is an obnoxious guest with a camera snapping pictures of everyone in sight. Do you allow the photographs or ask them to stop?
If I was in a very bad mood, I would probably leave the party.  I can be moody like that at times.

2.Wedding, Cufflinks, Black And White, Bow Tie, Tuxedo You are on your way to a formal affair and running late. You are the guest speaker at this event and everyone is waiting for you. A police officer pulls you over for speeding. Do you make up a story or tell him where you are going and try to talk your way out of the citation? Or do you make up a wild excuse? If so, tell us your tall taleOk, so for those of you who do not know me very well, I do not do well at lying.  I would just tell the truth.  I would not be running late though and I would never agree to be the guest speaker.  I am no fun.

3. When you drive down memory lane for the last two years of your life and look in the rear-view mirror, do you see a happy journey or a bumpy ride?  Happy journey for sure!  I am just that person that tries to make the best out of whatever is thrown at me.  I do get stressed out at times, but I see these as learning opportunities.

4.  Who makes you laugh when no one else can?  My son when he feels well enough to come out of his room. Today was a good day and I was able to spend the day visiting with him and laugh together, we even got him out of the house for a while. He is so funny.

5. What are your superpowers?  uhhhh.  Maybe being an encourager or being positive.  The teachers at school tell me how patient I am with the kids.

6. What is the last thing you memorized?  Probably my schedule at work.

7. Tell us something you once took that you wish you could give back?  I am drawing a blank.  

8. The iPhone just gave birth to the next generation of phones. What would you name them? 

      The iPhone AI?  AI not being Artificial intelligence, but all inclusive.

9.  How much mystery should be in a relationship? Is it a good thing or not?  I think it depends on the person and the relationship.  I am typically all about being honest, but I do not share everything about my past with my husband.  

10. What is your weekend blogging routine?  I typically have my blog posts done a day or two ahead and set to post.  So, I usually fill out Saturday 9 on Thursday night.  I visit blogs on Saturday morning.  Then in the afternoon when Sunday Stealing posts, I fill that out and get it ready to post.  I visit those blogs on Sunday after church.  Now I am filling out Monday Madness on Sunday night and will get it ready to post before bed.  I work tomorrow, so I will be by to visit as soon as I get home!  Have a great day!  

Thanks for the fun questions!





11 comments:

  1. Our answers are similar! I'd use that happy snapper as an excuse to just go home, too, and I couldn't get into #2, either.

    I'm curious, though, do you ever wonder about your husband's past?

    PS Sorry I didn't mention it before: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really curious. I don't think about it.
      Thank-you for the Happy birthday wishes! :)

      Delete
  2. #1 ... EXACTLY! I was thinking the same thing; why draw attention to yourself? Sure enjoyed your answers, Lori. I hoped to play along, but they posted the questions too late. Hopefully next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't answer that way, but I'd probably just leave (or wouldn't even have gone to begin with) if I was in that bad of a mood. I'm glad you got a good day with your son. Those good days help a LOT. I enjoyed your answers, Lori. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the good days. He wanted to go drive today...so that is good.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for playing, Lori! I bet you are a lot of fun. Especially with wine... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like an awesome teacher, Lori. It has to be tough during these times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate your honesty in the "stopped by the cop" question. Good luck with the teaching - teachers should be given hazard pay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually do my weekend recap on Mondays and that is really the only day I don't do a meme so I think I will let this one go. I did enjoy your answers, Lori! I honor all teachers. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It didn't even dawn on me that I could leave the party in #1. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.