Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- Your Home Routine

 



Your Home Routine

 
Welcome to Tuesday 4 where we offer 4 questions of topics for you to

discuss each week. Begun by Toni Taddeo, we keep it in her honor.

This week's topic is your home routines.

1. What laundry products do you like to use or find best for you?

I use Tide detergent, Downy fabric softener and Bounce dryer sheets. I also
like the Purex Crystals. I am out of crystals right now though.

2.Dryer, line or combination of both? Both. I do not dry my clothes...mostly
because I do not want them to shrink.


3. Do you have wood floors or carpeting and which is best? We have both. I
like to have both. My kitchen floors are hardwood, bathrooms are ceramic
tile...I think everything else is carpet.

4. Housekeeping professionals give the following guidelines. Which do you follow?

Do you have better ideas? I do follow some of those guidelines. I clean up
clutter first. I always sweep before mopping, I also use a toothbrush. I
think what helps me the most is making a list of everything I want to get
done. Then I cross it off my list as I complete it. It seems like I do the
smaller projects first because I can feel like I am getting more accomplished.







13 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, Smaller projects are easier for sure. My old home had light floors and this house has dark floors and always looks like it needs cleaning. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what "Purex Crystals" are. I use ALL free and clear laundry detergent because I am very "scensitive"...(sensitive to scents). I also use a fragrance free dyer sheet...Walmart store brand. I use bleach as needed, but not in laundry usually. I use it more for cleaning things that need it. We don't have a clothesline here, so I have to dry everything in dryer. If I have something that might shrink, I hang it on a rod that is in our laundry room above the w/dryer. Your list idea is a good idea. I may need to do that so I can remind myself of what needs to be done...esp. this week as we are having company this weekend. Have a happy first day of Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do the big jobs first to get them out of the way.
    We don't have a line to dry things on.
    I keep things picked up.
    I loved your comments today.
    Have a good Tuesday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have a cloths line...but I am sure these city folk would laugh. I enjoyed your answers, have a beautiful day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried those crystals. I do hang my tops to dry but not on a clothes line. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked reading your list! I hang anything I think has the possibility of shrinking, I just have to hang it indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also hang up some clothes, but mostly I use the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in! I really enjoyed your answers today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed reading your answers, Lori. Many of us seem to answer these about the same! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hang quite a few things to dry on the shower rod because I don't want them to shrink...and it seems like an awful lot of clothes shrink these days if you aren't careful. I use Downy scent crystals. I call them stink bombs. lol They are the only thing that makes my husband's stinky work clothes smell good. I enjoyed your answers. Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Downy Crystals too. I go back and forth.

      Delete
  11. I've been buyng a lot of clothing on line this year. I love J Jill and Talbots, but everything has to be hung up.. But HUbs always dries it just enough to knock the water off of it so it dries more quickly. So far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I gotta shower first as well. Priorities I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.