Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Sunday Stealing- Gratitude

 





Stolen from Angie Cruise

1. A person I’m glad to have in my life.  My son Josh.  I am thankful for
 him everyday.  I just wish he didn't suffer the way that he does with depression.

2. Something I find comfort in.  God

3. My favorite part of the morning  I enjoy driving to work and listening to
music and watching the sun rise.

4. My favorite memory  My favorite memories are when Josh was a baby and
 I was staying home with him.  Those were the best days.  

5. An accomplishment I’m proud of  Being Josh's mom.

6. An opportunity I’m grateful for  Teaching

7. My favorite song (and why)  I don't really have a favorite song so much
 as I have favorite bands or groups.

8. A future event I’m excited about.  Maybe Thanksgiving or Christmas

9. My favorite area in my home.  My bedroom.

10. Something beautiful I saw today.  The flowers my friend gave me for my birthday
 and the fall decorations.  I finally got my house decorated for Fall.  

11. My guilty pleasure.  YouTube

12. Something I love about a family member  I love that Josh enjoys old movies
 and music.  He has his own mind and does not care what other people think.  I love that.

13. A compliment that made me feel good  I had a co-worker tell be right before my 
50th birthday that she thought I was at the most turning 44, but that I looked younger.

14. The item I treasure the most.  Pictures of my family

15. My favorite part about nature   the beauty of a sunrise or sunset is just magnificent.

16. A book I loved reading  Where The Crawdad's Sing

17. A freedom I’m grateful for  Freedom of speech

18. My favorite part of the evening.  I
 really enjoy the time right before bed when I am in
 bed watching the news just relaxing by myself.

19. One good thing that happened today.  I got my house and yard decorated for fall.  
Just needing mums.

20. How I show gratitude for my friends.  Encouragement and checking in on them.





16 comments:

  1. I sure enjoyed your answers and thought these were fun questions. Mine will post in the morning! Have a good Sunday and week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the thing about YouTube: you click on something and it leads you to something else and you look up and an hour has gone by!

    I keep hearing good things about "Crawdads." I should pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry Josh has to suffer with depression. I did also for years. I still deal with it at times, but I think a lot of people are down with Covid and an election season full of hate. I will be happy when both are over! Happy Sunday Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like sunsets too - a great part of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and Where the Crawdads Sing is our December book group - we have a bit of a wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like a sunrise and sunset - great minds think alike.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry about Josh having to deal with depression, I will keep him (and you) in prayer. I enjoyed your answers, Lori. Have a beautiful Sunday, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed all of your answers today.
    Have a great Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess who is playing football today, as if you don't already know.
      We will be watching too!

      Delete
  9. I also love my commute to school. It gives me time to get mentally organized on the way to and to unwind on the way home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your son is lucky to have you and your acceptance of his mental health issues. That is so important. Simply to have it acknowledged can make a world of difference. So good on you for being an understanding and loving mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you for that. Sometimes I feel like I am not helpful at all. I definitely accept him though and try to take into consideration what or how he might be feeling.

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunsets and rises are so Gorgeous! That's the thing about sunsets and sunrises, they have probably been one of the first great loves of humans with our color vision.
    You have a very happy heart and such a giving one as well. Josh carries that with him every day and in every way. Just remember the Love Conquers ALL! ( I had to delete a horrible spelling mistake! Sorry)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.